By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Truck Stop - Website Development Updates - Keyboard navigation, yes or no?

Would you enjoy the forums having keyboard navigation (J/K to move up and down a post)?

I'd like that A LOT! 24 22.86%

It would be nice to have 24 22.86%

I don't think I'd use it 30 28.57%

Not really 16 15.24%

See results 10 9.52%

Total:104

Boutros would like the option to delete polls!

Around the Network

I have a suggestion, since mobile is a big thing now, example, i only access vgchartz through my tablet, embed the vgchartz buddy into the main page. This floating thing is not a must have imo.

Glad you are aware of the mobile bugs and are working on them.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

SPELL CHECK! Please, for love of neptune, fix the site so spell check works when you're quoting someone. Right now, it only works with quick reply.

The search function doesn't work that well especially when searching for other threads.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Thanks for the fixes. I would like to suggest that a block feature be added to the forum. Also, alerts for when someone quotes you. I've missed some quotes because of how the vgchartz buddy works.

Around the Network

Can you also fix the adding games feature? Some games you cant add to your collection in your profile, the search field simple gives you random stuff. The best thing would be if you could just add games on the sales page of each respective game in the vgchartz data base

I wish ya good luck with this, truck. I'm sure that you're being bombarded with requests.

Good luck. It's nice to see you dedicating your free time to work on the site.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Tagged

Nice thread! I look forward to following the website's development!

Also wanted to suggest a feature while we're here: A like/dislike system for posts (Or at least just "likes").

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens