By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Truck Stop - Website Development Updates - Keyboard navigation, yes or no?

Would you enjoy the forums having keyboard navigation (J/K to move up and down a post)?

I'd like that A LOT! 24 22.86%

It would be nice to have 24 22.86%

I don't think I'd use it 30 28.57%

Not really 16 15.24%

See results 10 9.52%

Total:104
TruckOSaurus said:
spurgeonryan said:
This has turned into spambot central!

Look at the last post ;^)

I think it's because it's has been stickied and comes up first in the list of threads so bots find it first.

So, does that mean it's sparing the other threads, then?

Around the Network

Thank you infomation.

sbobet

Ok so I didn't want to create a new thread on this subject sonfigured this might be the best place. Basically I came across a new website that is "coming soon" it's VGChartz.net. Is VGC relaunching on a new domain or is it a completely different website using th same name? (Not sure whether they'd be allowed to)
Does anybody know anything about this??

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
Ok so I didn't want to create a new thread on this subject sonfigured this might be the best place. Basically I came across a new website that is "coming soon" it's VGChartz.net. Is VGC relaunching on a new domain or is it a completely different website using th same name? (Not sure whether they'd be allowed to)
Does anybody know anything about this??

I haven't heard anything about that myself, to my knowledge it has nothing to do with this site.

-snip-

Around the Network

-snip-

ok

Happy to see this