By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Truck Stop - Website Development Updates - Keyboard navigation, yes or no?

Would you enjoy the forums having keyboard navigation (J/K to move up and down a post)?

I'd like that A LOT! 24 22.86%

It would be nice to have 24 22.86%

I don't think I'd use it 30 28.57%

Not really 16 15.24%

See results 10 9.52%

Total:104
Ka-pi96 said:
JEMC said:
amp316 said:
Can we get rid of this ugly, pea green look that we have going on here?

I know that it's not a bug, but it bugs me.

I remember how almost everybody hated the color, and how someone made some extensions(?) for Firefox to change it into red or blue.

Nowadays, most of the new ones would be against the change.

Yep, green FTW!

Not that I'm against the green, but the option to choose is always welcome.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
amp316 said:

I remember how almost everybody hated the color, and how someone made some extensions(?) for Firefox to change it into red or blue.

I would personally be OK with a design change, as long as the new design is not worse than the current one obviously!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
JEMC said:
amp316 said:

I would personally be OK with a design change, as long as the new design is not worse than the current one obviously!

And who would want a new design that's worse than the last one?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I'm not sure you'll keep the current theme or introduce a new one but I would like it if you adopted the "flat" design trend. I prefer solid color's as opposed to gradients.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

JEMC said:
AZWification said:

No one, but there's always the possibility of the potential new design not turning out too well!

Around the Network
AZWification said:
JEMC said:
AZWification said:

No one, but there's always the possibility of the potential new design not turning out too well!

Yeah, we had one of those. After VGC 2.0, the black one that Machina linked on his thread, the site went with a 4-split design of the front page (news, forum, sales and articles) which was hated by all of us.

Luckily, it didn't last long.

Since the web is already green and white black could be replaced with red to go full Mountain Dew.

JEMC said:
AZWification said:

Yeah, we had one of those. After VGC 2.0, the black one that Machina linked on his thread, the site went with a 4-split design of the front page (news, forum, sales and articles) which was hated by all of us.

You must be talking about http://www.vgchartz.com/">this one, right? Yeah, I can see why it wasn't very liked!

AZWification said:
JEMC said:
AZWification said:

You must be talking about http://www.vgchartz.com/">this one, right? Yeah, I can see why it wasn't very liked!

The link is kind of broken, but after making it work I have to say that no, it's not that. I think that what your link shows was what came after that.

To imagine what was it think of it: take your screen and split it in 4 parts of the same size, each one of them for a section (gamrConnect, gamrFeed, gamrReview and VGChartz for the sales). It was really, really awful.

JEMC said:
AZWification said:

The link is kind of broken, but after making it work I have to say that no, it's not that. I think that what your link shows was what came after that.

To imagine what was it think of it: take your screen and split it in 4 parts of the same size, each one of them for a section (gamrConnect, gamrFeed, gamrReview and VGChartz for the sales). It was really, really awful.

Weird... I can't seem to find it on Wayback Machine!