By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Upcoming Site Changes

Question... dunno if this has been asked yet on the thread yet, but are there any plans at all for an app version of VGChartz? o.o I've never heard any official word on that XD

Around the Network
Machina said:
Smeags said:

I still vote for it to be called The Truck Stop.

Other names include:

How Much Bugs Can a Good Truck Truck if a Good Truck Would Truck Bugs

A Good Trucking Makes Everything Better

Ye Olde Thyme Pub

-

But anywho, it feels like a reunion in here. Looking forward to these changes as much as everyone else!

Truck Stop. Love it. 'A Good Trucking Makes Everything Better' is a close second for me.

@Mystro-Sama - The gamrReview writers that we decide to bring over and, once the transfer is complete, new recruits from VGC - look out for a recruitment thread some time in the future if you're interested.

@IFireflyl - It's all real!

Reading your post made me remember that we still don't have an option to multi-quote.

It would be welcome.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Machina said:

Truck Stop. Love it. 'A Good Trucking Makes Everything Better' is a close second for me.

@Mystro-Sama - The gamrReview writers that we decide to bring over and, once the transfer is complete, new recruits from VGC - look out for a recruitment thread some time in the future if you're interested.

@IFireflyl - It's all real!

Reading your post made me remember that we still don't have an option to multi-quote.

It would be welcome.

Can I second this request for multi-quote? I want to second this. I am seconding this.

Hynad said:
naznatips said:

Maybe I'll even try posting on the forums again!

Gee! I thought you were dead!

Do post on the forums again, dammit!!!

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. 

^

Embedding videos is another bug we need to address. #^_^#

Around the Network

Excellent! I'm looking forward to it.

super_etecoon said:
DanneSandin said:
All of this sounds very promising! I'm looking forward to the changes. But can we pleeeaaase drop the Z in VGChartz now? Can't we rename it VGChartS? ^^

Not going to happen...someone else owns that domain. Hey...at least we're not still in the time where all the casual games were getting the z treatment...like when this site first began. 

Just think of it as VGC and you'll feel so much better. ;)

Does this someone STILL own that domain??! I would have thought that was up for grabs now

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
super_etecoon said:

Not going to happen...someone else owns that domain. Hey...at least we're not still in the time where all the casual games were getting the z treatment...like when this site first began. 

Does this someone STILL own that domain??! I would have thought that was up for grabs now

Well it definitely doesn't take you to the same site that it used to back in '06 or '07, but it does appear someone is squatting on it. There's a page there.  Funny thing is, VGCharts.org redirects back to this site...so they didn't buy all the domains related to that brand.

DanneSandin said:
super_etecoon said:

Go Daddy owns this domain, but it is up for grabs through godaddy.com.

just curious, will general discussions start showing up on the front page?