By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 and XBO have already break the Peak?

When XBO/PS4 will break the peak?

2014 1 11.11%

2015 2 22.22%

2016 3 33.33%

2017 0 0%

after 3 33.33%

Total:9
Ryng_Tolu said:
Captain_Tom said:

Hey shipped nearly 20m in the first full year and it had half the line up of 2015 (At best).

2013+2014

2014 only was 14.3m

For sell 20m it must have 40% Boost (PS3 and PS2 30%) and 70% for 24m.

I See +20% this year, so 17.5m in 2015.

Yeah I mispoke there.  But still I think it is possible.

Around the Network

Kh3 ..... GTA next..... Ff xv.. Maybe mgs:v Are just going to destroy sales

mM

The ps4s first entire sales year came close to ps2 who had 20 million units, the xbox one even outsold the xbox 360. and the wii u just lost all the casuals so its hard to compare. Consoles are doing fine

No one escapes the doom talk.

NPD up.
Finalally we have the first REAL number's of the year, and not estimate...
XBO: up by 7%. Meh... this increase is not so good, 500$ VS 350$... I also sure that if it was at 400$ it was dropped YOY.

PS4: -30%... Just bad... Yeah, It is still at 400$, but still...

Around the Network

What? No.... This shouldn't even have to be explained..

Ryng_Tolu said:
NPD up.
Finalally we have the first REAL number's of the year, and not estimate...
XBO: up by 7%. Meh... this increase is not so good, 500$ VS 350$... I also sure that if it was at 400$ it was dropped YOY.

PS4: -30%... Just bad... Yeah, It is still at 400$, but still...

Its one month...and ps4 is near 20 miill without a price cut...ps3, 360, wii all gotm cuta and were cheaper by there second holiday causing boosts. Stop overreacting, facts are lost on many. OS course ps4 would be down selling at such a fast rate, reaching saturation faster, and still is 399, tjhat will change when the price drops,

Anyone who takes one month as a trend is a fool.

Surprise mutherfuker!!!

Both PS4 and XBO down in the US.
XBO down even at the 150$ pricedrop, and PS4 down even with two important exclusives released.

Both will be down this year!? Too soon...
I still think that both will be up, but this thread is not silly as the people think.....

I agree, the market is chance.

Maybe it would be a good idea to open a dedicated "Let's learn English" thread in General Discussion. When you manage two spelling mistakes while you type a word from a Youtube video title, you already have one problem. Lack of good manners would be another.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Ryng_Tolu said:

Surprise mutherfuker!!!

Both PS4 and XBO down in the US.
XBO down even at the 150$ pricedrop, and PS4 down even with two important exclusives released.

Both will be down this year!? Too soon...
I still think that both will be up, but this thread is not silly as the people think.....

And yet ps4 > xbox one + Wii U without considering that ps4 is the only one without a price cut and the most expensive console for now.  It can be seen as both ways, negative and positive, you concentrate on the negative, I see the positive.