By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X Lets You Be A Member Of Eight Different Factions! Which Squad Will You Choose?

RolStoppable said:

Yeah, that would be horrible. It was bad enough that the first game didn't allow something like a true 100% file because a good bunch of quests had different solutions and thus the option you didn't choose got deleted from the quest log.

Are mutually exclusive outcomes really bad or are you just being Rol?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

They are really bad.

Not a big fan of Mass Effect, then?

Whichever one is run by the hottest lady...

they all sound pretty cool, so we'll see

Colepedian is the one that sounds the best for me. Path Finder, Testament, and Companion also sound pretty cool though.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Mystro-Sama said:
Their logos look like gym badges. lol

Around the Network

Pointless.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:
Pointless.

elaborate :s

Hiku said:
Capsule Corp.
The one on the bottom right.

Sounds good on paper.

Wizz_Beard_thePirate said:
How interesting! Man this game is making me more and more wet everytime I see it! Seriously cannot wait to play it!

Knowing you, you'll be joining the 69 faction right?