By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X Lets You Be A Member Of Eight Different Factions! Which Squad Will You Choose?

Path Finder or Colepedian.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Wizz_Beard_thePirate said:
How interesting! Man this game is making me more and more wet everytime I see it! Seriously cannot wait to play it!

Knowing you, you'll be joining the 69 faction right?

Loll hell yea! They are essentially calling my name right now!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

RolStoppable said:

Yeah, I am not into third person shooters.

Haha. Anyway I suppose I could take or leave mutually exclusive quests, I expected them to add replay value to Xenoblade but I wound up making the same choices every time.

Also, Capsule Corp a shit.

So does different factions suggest online?

Poll, perhaps? Might be interesting.

And get it right! It's Corepedian, with an R! Not an L! It's an understandable mistranslation, though.

That's the one I'm leaning towards right now. I want to be on the front lines of exploring the new planet.

Around the Network

So I can switch factions? Then I'll do all of them of course. They can't hide content from me!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
So I can switch factions? Then I'll do all of them of course. They can't hide content from me!

You start off with one, then eventually either switch or join multiple/all of them later on (im guessing so they dont overwhelm the player)

Pick one >_<

This game just keeps getting better and better with each new thing they reveal about it. : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I wanna be in the Arms or the Testamament. Also, someone deleted the pics. Can anyone show me the logos?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
I wanna be in the Arms or the Testamament. Also, someone deleted the pics. Can anyone show me the logos?

Too lazy to post all eight, there in post #417  http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=981056&page=100000