By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Likely Female 'Ghostbusters' Cast

pretty gosh dang awful

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
And if this is a another sequel, I'm fine with them bringing in women to the team, but make it even. Two guys and two girls.

If this is a reboot...KILL IT WITH FUCKING FIRE!!!

I'm pretty sure it's a reboot.

Just awful.

TheGoldenBoy said:
thismeintiel said:
And if this is a another sequel, I'm fine with them bringing in women to the team, but make it even. Two guys and two girls.

If this is a reboot...KILL IT WITH FUCKING FIRE!!!

I'm pretty sure it's a reboot.

Yea, I skipped over the new Walter Peck part.  Definitely a reboot.  And I bet $100 they'll have a buff stud play "Janine" and they will all stare at him and make jokes about banging him.  (Edit: That or a skinny geek, where the "joke" will be he wants to hook up with one of the girls, but they don't pay him any mind.  Then, he'll hook up with one of the larger girls.  Still, only two options.)  I also bet there will be little to no chemistry between the new cast.

Only know Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy and I don't like either of them...in fact I actively dislike McCarthy. We'll see how it goes though >.>

Around the Network

Well, I'm not watching reboots in general...

The 3 former and current SNL actresses can do this, but Melissa McCarthy isn't funny at all.

why? cant they just make a new comic with some chicks? and why they played along? dont they know shame?
Aykroyd/Murray are hard to beat... could be very humiliating..