By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Likely Female 'Ghostbusters' Cast

It's not official yet, but let me introduce to you the likely 'Estrogenbusters'.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/27/female-ghostbusters-cast-revealed-wiig-mccarthy-mckinnon-jones

Kristen Wiig (The talented one)
Kate McKinnon (The bland one)
Leslie Jones (The black one)
Melissa McCarthy (The fat one)

Cecily Strong will play the role of Walter Peck.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

Boo! No one I like. I'll try to reserve judgement, but they have to do something that makes having the cast be female significant beyond tampon jokes.

I will be playing the role of guy who doesn't go within 100 miles of this atrocity.

Why ghostbusters? This cast is perfect for Charlie's Angels.. I would watch that but not Ghostbusters

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

This will probably crash and burn.

Around the Network

But Wiig and McKinnon are like the same person.

Also, Cecily Strong? Well I guess they're going for SNL alums just like the first film.

Ghostbusters: Premenstrual Activity

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

badgenome said:
I will be playing the role of guy who doesn't go within 100 miles of this atrocity.

Hey, they haven't awarded that role, yet!  I still think I got a shot at it.  A very good shot.

And if this is a another sequel, I'm fine with them bringing in women to the team, but make it even. Two guys and two girls.

If this is a reboot...KILL IT WITH FUCKING FIRE!!!

terrible. disgusting. wrong.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.