By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New PS4 Advert (Is This Their First Mainstream Advert?)

They are right to brag about being the #1 hub for next gen gamers. You need to be use facts like that to your advantage.

Around the Network
estebxx said:
nothing beats the kevin butler adverts.

also... why did i read the youtube comment section... such shitty ignorant comments aagghhh!...

It's inevitable. After watching a video, one can get curious on how hilarious the comments can be.

I like the music. Anyone know what it is?

Yay!!!

dat annoying voice tho, and "are you ready to join us?" i'm getting cult vibes.

Not good enough, Kevin Butler is the best. I missed him.

Around the Network
estebxx said:
nothing beats the kevin butler adverts.

also... why did i read the youtube comment section... such shitty ignorant comments aagghhh!...

Yeah, the youtube comment section is complete messed up. Specially the 1st message,"switching to PC" bloody hell, its still keep going rofl. xD

You can tell this advert will never be on TV.

Seems like its aimed at casual UK/EU markets. Its not a bad add for selling the idea behind PS+/Share. Its clearly not intended to be a sizzle reel for upcoming ''greatness''.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Perfect Day, Greatness Awaits, and whatever that one is where guys play basketball and Destiny were all mainstream commercials and better than this one imho.

pretty convincing though.  It's the most popular console that you can play with other people's games (at least they realize how awesome shareplay is and it's exclusive)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Good advert. Perfect Day still beats it by a mile and it's also mainstream as well.