Forums - Gaming Discussion - New PS4 Advert (Is This Their First Mainstream Advert?)

One thing I hate in advertisements is when a voiceover reads the exact same text that appears on screen. I guess they want to cover both the blind and the deaf portions of the population.
Other than that, I have seen many better PS4 ads, and most of them were mainstream...as mentioned already "Perfect Day" was the best, and definitely intended for all TV viewers.

Around the Network
estebxx said:
BraLoD said:

Now I'm going to need to read it, thank you...

Let's see how "good" youtube comments can still be XD

i didnt knew you were a masochist XD.

but seriously there seems to be people thinking that the only PS4 exclusive out there is Infamous Second Son... ignorants...

I'm just so freaking curious, like a cat XD
I went there, the same trash as always, well, not in the level I was expecting to be honest, seems like youtube junk is getting a little softer

But still a very unpleasant place, that's for sure.

BraLoD said:
estebxx said:

i didnt knew you were a masochist XD.

but seriously there seems to be people thinking that the only PS4 exclusive out there is Infamous Second Son... ignorants...

I'm just so freaking curious, like a cat XD
I went there, the same trash as always, well, not in the level I was expecting to be honest, seems like youtube junk is getting a little softer

But still a very unpleasant place, that's for sure.

You should go to IGN and Gamespot videos for the level you expected.

Good commercial.

They are right to brag about being the #1 hub for next gen gamers. You need to be use facts like that to your advantage.

Around the Network
estebxx said:
nothing beats the kevin butler adverts.

also... why did i read the youtube comment section... such shitty ignorant comments aagghhh!...

It's inevitable. After watching a video, one can get curious on how hilarious the comments can be.

I like the music. Anyone know what it is?

Yay!!!

dat annoying voice tho, and "are you ready to join us?" i'm getting cult vibes.

Not good enough, Kevin Butler is the best. I missed him.

Steam ID: Quakecore89 / GOG: AMDFX89 / Xbox Live Tag: QUAKEcore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855

Current PC: (Ryzen 5 5600X(placeholder)/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/RTX 3060(placeholder)/Crucial 250GB SATA M.2+Corsair 1TB NVMe)

estebxx said:
nothing beats the kevin butler adverts.

also... why did i read the youtube comment section... such shitty ignorant comments aagghhh!...

Yeah, the youtube comment section is complete messed up. Specially the 1st message,"switching to PC" bloody hell, its still keep going rofl. xD

Steam ID: Quakecore89 / GOG: AMDFX89 / Xbox Live Tag: QUAKEcore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855

Current PC: (Ryzen 5 5600X(placeholder)/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/RTX 3060(placeholder)/Crucial 250GB SATA M.2+Corsair 1TB NVMe)