By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New PS4 Advert (Is This Their First Mainstream Advert?)

I was watching this and it struck me how different it was from their usual offerings. The music, the presentation and the voice over all feel mainstream to me. I'd be interested in finding out what time slot their going to air this but if I had to guess it would be between the hours of 7pm to 9pm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nStUI4bZBo&x-yt-ts=1422327029&x-yt-cl=84838260

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Looks excellent.

I like "Perfect Day" better. I smile every time I think about it. Such a great ad.

There's been plenty of mainstream PS ads. This is far from the first and far from the best.

Meh commercial.

I want demonic babies back

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
iTechHeads said:
There's been plenty of mainstream PS ads. This is far from the first and far from the best.

What other advert have they done like this? This isn't aimed at you or I, it's aimed at an audience Sony seldom cater for.

The PS5 Exists. 

spemanig said:
I like "Perfect Day" better. I smile every time I think about it. Such a great ad.

That one felt very mainstream friendly as well to me.

spemanig said:

They should just air that again, or make a second one with games like inFAMOUS, The Last of Us and Bloodborne.

The voice over is awful, but it's a good commercial to let everyone know whats going on.

GribbleGrunger said:
iTechHeads said:

What other advert have they done like this? This isn't aimed at you or I, it's aimed at an audience Sony seldom cater for.

Don't keep track of commercials but I'm sure a simple Youtube search will lead you to many Playstation adverts.