By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil Revelations 2 will feature microtransactions for continues

Dr.Vita said:
This game will be my first Resident Evil! Hope for a good port for the Vita.

It probably won't be a good port, but at least it will arrive fashionably late.

Around the Network

f* that... I only die in a RE when there is some shitty QTE.. no one dies in normal gameplay..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I was quite pissed when this was skipping Wii U, im actually not bothered now. How to follow up a great game with a massive disappointment, way to go Capcom.

AZWification said:

I will simply ignore the microtransactions.. Doesn't seem too hard, eh?

Are you trying to have a wise and moderate reaction to a VG industry news ?!

Seems hard

Now I don't care that this is skipping Wii U/3DS. Fuck this shit and fuck Capcom.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Well good, I hope this game flops. I'm not supporting it, mainly because I can't... because Capcom refuses to bring it to Wii U and 3DS, which makes NO sense considering the first Revelations sold best by far on 3DS. I even think it could do better on Wii U now, since the first sold 120k with literally no promotion and a smaller install base than the system has now.

Won't stop me from buying the game, I'll be damned if capcom thinks I'm buying continues though. Can capcom be anymore pathetic? My hype for the game has dipped a bit.

Urrrg, now this just seem manipulative and I wouldn't be surprised if they purposefully twisted within-phase-difficulty to make these more intrusive...we'll see I guess

Just when Capcom was on a roll with Resident Evil Remaster they pull this.

They really want this game to fail...