By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil Revelations 2 will feature microtransactions for continues

Must buy to Don't buy. *Check*

This is coming from a guy that usually buys decent DLC.

Around the Network

I think I would be ok with this if the game price was reduced. I would never use the IAP, but if it made the game $20 then I may still get it.

Nymeria said:
That is really dumb, I hope people don't buy these to encourage them.

They will. Ppl are too sheep's to boycott. Look at AC unity. Is this game is not full of microtransactions?

lightofhonor said:
I think I would be ok with this if the game price was reduced. I would never use the IAP, but if it made the game $20 then I may still get it.

The game is $25.

I will buy it, probably on a PSN sale down the line. And just play on Casual, to make sure I don't get killed...

Burek said:
lightofhonor said:

The game is $25.

I will buy it, probably on a PSN sale down the line. And just play on Casual, to make sure I don't get killed...

So it's $5 too expensive :P

Around the Network

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong is wrong with Capcom? This isn't a fucking mobile game!

The people at the top are too greedy or too out of touch to care, or both.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong is wrong with Capcom? This isn't a fucking mobile game!

The people at the top are too greedy or too out of touch to care, or both.

it wouldn't be too bad but for you have to pay 40 bucks, lol Capcom are money grabbing now

old skool