By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3D games (6th gen and earlier) that have aged the best graphically

Tagged games:

Wind Waker
Super Mario Sunshine
Metroid Prime 1 and 2
Resident Evil 4
MGS 3 Snake Eater

Around the Network

Resident evil zero still looks very impressive it actually looks a lot better than resident evil four hd for the xbox 360. I can only imagine what Capcom could do with prerendered graphics on a hd console. Metroid prime 1 and 2, Mario kart double dash all still look decent.

old skool

Wind Waker, Paper Mario TTYD, Super Mario Sunshine, the original Crash Bandicoot trilogy, Metroid Prime 1/2.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Wow, Gamecube is receiving so much love in this thread! Anyways, Both Baten Kaitos look great today, Star Fox Adventures looks beautiful in 16:9 and 480p too.

Star Fox Adventures.

Around the Network

All the smt games on ps2
Resident Evil REmake and 0
MGS twin snakes
Pretty much all of nintendo's gamecube games, sunshine, f zero, starfox, fire emblem, ect
Conker live and reloaded.
6th gen games still look fine to me, minus the jaggies.

metroid prime

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Star Fox Adventures.

yeah looks like a game from this gen

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I'd say most GameCube games aged rather decently in terms of graphics.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ninja Gaiden Black still impresses me, as do Panzer Dragoon Saga and Orta. Also, Shadow of the Collosus has something majestic over its graphics that really stands out.