By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokken Tournament: "Your Top 3" Gen 1 Pokemon to be Playable? (Read Rules Pls :)

Nidoking
Sandslash
Golduck

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

Will be moving on very soon, hurry and pick a top 3 :)

By the way Nidorino would be cool... Real Pokémon fans know why.

tbone51 said:

After looking things over, changing my top 3 (well 2)

Previously had Arcanine/Starmie both whom are in my top 3 favorite pokemon of all time (Blastoise being #1) and Beedrill due to my favorite Mega Pokemon design!

That said i'll keep Arcanine in and add in pokemon tht i also love that get almost no love (well at least in popularity kinda!)

another blastoise lover, perfect! :D

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
tbone51 said:

After looking things over, changing my top 3 (well 2)

Previously had Arcanine/Starmie both whom are in my top 3 favorite pokemon of all time (Blastoise being #1) and Beedrill due to my favorite Mega Pokemon design!

That said i'll keep Arcanine in and add in pokemon tht i also love that get almost no love (well at least in popularity kinda!)

another blastoise lover, perfect! :D

Of course! My favorite of all time are all indeed the best

Blastoise being #1 followed by Arcanine and Starmie (2nd/3rd), with 4th being Meowstic♀ and tied for 5th Kingdra/Toxicroak!!!

Around the Network

Kingler

Electrode

Hypno

Gengar/Alakazam/Snorlax

Updates in op!

Hiku said:

This made me realize what little interest I have in fully evolved Gen 1 non-legendarey pokemon.
Maybe 15 years ago I would have said Schyter (although he has an evolved for in a future game, but not in the first one. So I'm not sure if that counts.), but not today.
The only ones I care for are Evee and Dratini.

But both of them are un-evolved. Although you said Evee counts, so I guess that'll be the only one on my list.

I'll add dratini on the list. Support pokemon can literally be anybody. Pls choose one more :) At least wat you like to see in this game!!!