By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokken Tournament: "Your Top 3" Gen 1 Pokemon to be Playable? (Read Rules Pls :)

1) Gengar ( i want to see a ghost pokemon )
2) Pidgeot ( maybe a flying pokemon could work? =D )
3) Rapidash ( FIRE!!!!!!! )

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Gengar
Charizard
Primeape (no one else like him?)

Added Gengar/Primeape. Cant have charizard added, no starters/legendary. Will be in another thread. Pls add oe more :)

After looking things over, changing my top 3 (well 2)

Previously had Arcanine/Starmie both whom are in my top 3 favorite pokemon of all time (Blastoise being #1) and Beedrill due to my favorite Mega Pokemon design!

That said i'll keep Arcanine in and add in pokemon tht i also love that get almost no love (well at least in popularity kinda!)

Good to finally have you back Tbone, but not good to be hyping up a game not confirmed for the West, setting everyone up for massive disappointment.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Good to finally have you back Tbone, but not good to be hyping up a game not confirmed for the West, setting everyone up for massive disappointment.

We'll import it then with our region locked wiiu's :0

Around the Network

Nidoking/Cloyster
Starmie(support)

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

It's not confirmed for Wii U either. =/

tbone51 said:
Samus Aran said:
Gengar
Charizard
Primeape (no one else like him?)

Added Gengar/Primeape. Cant have charizard added, no starters/legendary. Will be in another thread. Pls add oe more :)

Hitmonlee. His battle animation is something I want to see.

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

It's not confirmed for Wii U either. =/

Stoppppppp........... Pls!!!! well here's hoping, it be stupid not too. This game has potential to be one of the biggest franchise in the fighting genre (though it'll not be more like the traditional 2d fighter).

This game has namebrand behind it and it also looks like many would jump on board due to it not being the straight up rpg formula, (you know moving your pokemon during battles

Potential 2-3mil seller, which in any case is crazy high for what genre its in :0

Also pick 3 pokemon!!! (no starters/legendary!!)

Results in the opening, so far we have...

Tied for 1st

VS

2nd... (Surprised!!!)

and Tied for 3rd so far....