Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokken Tournament: "Your Top 3" Gen 1 Pokemon to be Playable? (Read Rules Pls :)

tbone51 said:
Carl2291 said:
Polywrath, Machamp and Kabutops were made for a fighting game.

Machamp Is in the game! Pick another!!!

Then you shall be fighting with a Pinsir.

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
Give me Pikachu and Jigglypuff and I'll be happy. Cubone would be cool too!

Pick 2 more! Pikachu is in, has to be fully evolved but i'll add jiggylpuff as she is in the same boat as pikachu (They are >>> Than their evolutions in popularity)

t3mporary_126 said:

1. Hitmochan (duh)
2. Hitmonlee (duh)
3. Pinsir (because I want to see it play like Bugsy in Kirby)

Wait, are we choosing the top 3 who we will think will be revealed or the top 3 we want to play as?

The latter. Besides, i dont think obvious will work here. Pikachu was obvious, Gardevoir was definitely a possibility, but...... Suicune? Anything goes! This is wat you personally want to see. If it were the former i think many would say Hitmon duo as well :)

I'll change your answers when you reply back :)

Top 3

mostly because of

Ka-pi96 said:
Excluding starters (and their evolutions) and Pikachu right?

1. Gengar
2. Dragonite
3. Muk

People without a wii u or intention to buy it(rebuy it in your case) are not allowed to express their opinions about this topic!:P

(I'm kidding,wow Gengar FTW...)

However,you consider possible that the game will have a ghost type pokemon?:P

Around the Network

Psyduck

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

tak13 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

1. Gengar
2. Dragonite
3. Muk

People without a wii u or intention to buy it(rebuy it in your case) are not allowed to express their opinions for this topic!:P

Yeah, of course it could have a ghost type. I'd love it to as well, Gengar is one of my favourites

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Eevee, pidgeot, and arcanine.

Always loved those three :3

]

Ka-pi96 said:
tak13 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

1. Gengar
2. Dragonite
3. Muk

People without a wii u or intention to buy it(rebuy it in your case) are not allowed to express their opinions about this topic!:P

Yeah, of course it could have a ghost type. I'd love it to as well, Gengar is one of my favourites

Mine too!<3

Okay Gengar is ghost type pokemon that steps on the ground!Personally,I m not seeing,flying/bug(those which are flying)pokemons and pokemons which  are levitating!:P

So how the hell some here suggest beedrill and pidjeot!LOL:P

Adding everybody to the opening!!!