By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X localization "well under way"

Tagged games:

Underway?

Bizarre. I thought this would've been a high priority localization for Nintendo.

Around the Network
Spedfrom said:
Has Nintendo funded this game? And what about the original Xenoblade Chronicles?

I'm wondering about the possibility of Monolith Soft working on a PS4 game.

Monolith Software is a Nintendo subsidiary. Would be weird if they didn't fund it:p

0% chance.

It better be.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Does anyone know if they will be using english voice actors like xenoblade chronicles or american voice actors like every other jrpg (not that that is a bad thing though).

Skidmore said:
October 20th, wait and see.

October 21st. Wanna bet?

Around the Network
fory77 said:
Skidmore said:
October 20th, wait and see.

October 21st. Wanna bet?

Sure, why not... ha ha ha

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Conegamer said:
Rêveur said:
I hope the english localization won't be british.

Why not? The English localization was awesome in Xenoblade Chronicles. Much better than in other JRPG's IMO (Kallian, Melia, Dunban, Egil being highlights).

Hoping they come back.

While the accent is something Americans can appreciate, the talent pool in England has to be smaller than the already tiny talent pool in the US. Can't imagine there's much an ability difference.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I think Xenoblade will release for rest of the world shortly after japanese release.

They probably started localization some time ago since this time around they knew it was going to be available in all regions.

Even the expression "well under way", although english is not my native language, I believe that it means "it's going ata face pace" or "we've already done a lot of it" instead of "we are currently doing it" which is positive news imo.

*crosses fingers*

I would import it and then buy it again when it's localized. But Nintendo doesn't want my money.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

spemanig said:
Conegamer said:

Why not? The English localization was awesome in Xenoblade Chronicles. Much better than in other JRPG's IMO (Kallian, Melia, Dunban, Egil being highlights).

Hoping they come back.

Neo Los Angeles, dude. It takes place in a hub city called Neo Los Angeles. An American city. American.

...Why the fuck couldn't it have been Neo London?

I really don't think that just because it's set in Neo LA, that they need to have American accents. After all they speak Japanese so accent is hardly an issue.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.