By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X localization "well under way"

Tagged games:

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
Conegamer said:
Rêveur said:
I hope the english localization won't be british.

Why not? The English localization was awesome in Xenoblade Chronicles. Much better than in other JRPG's IMO (Kallian, Melia, Dunban, Egil being highlights).

Hoping they come back.

It's called xenophobia. The English language is from England after all, and England is part of Britain. The worst is when TV networks make European medieval  fantasy shows with American accents. 

Which is why game of thrones is so good. 

Around the Network
Incubi said:
Spedfrom said:
Has Nintendo funded this game? And what about the original Xenoblade Chronicles?

I'm wondering about the possibility of Monolith Soft working on a PS4 game.

Monolith Software is a Nintendo subsidiary. Would be weird if they didn't fund it:p

0% chance.

Nintendo Ips like mario or Xenoblade chance to be realeased or working on any sony console = 0000000000000000,000000000000000000000000000000000000% ;)

34 years playing games.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
Conegamer said:
Rêveur said:

Why not? The English localization was awesome in Xenoblade Chronicles. Much better than in other JRPG's IMO (Kallian, Melia, Dunban, Egil being highlights).

Hoping they come back.

It's called xenophobia. The English language is from England after all, and England is part of Britain. The worst is when TV networks make European medieval  fantasy shows with American accents. 

Well it happens all the time and it is no worse than parisians speaking with regional english accents in assassins creed unity.

Metroid33slayer said:
cfin2987@gmail.com said:
Conegamer said:
Rêveur said:

Hoping they come back.

Well it happens all the time and it is no worse than parisians speaking with regional english accents in assassins creed unity.

I like authentic accents, but as far as I can see xenoblade isn't based in reality. That would annoy me in assassins creed though. It takes away from the authentic feel. Game of thrones, for example, is based off of the kingdoms of mediaval Europe and the accents suit well. Dorne being Spain etc. If they throw in some American accents, which are generally lacking in historical feel and fit into modern pop culture, it takes away the feeling of mystery. 

Yes! Excited to play in those beautiful environments!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Monolith needs to hire GameFreak's localization team to get this out in the world sooner.

If this turns out to be a summer release in the west, I'll shit bricks.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

celador said:
Who is Troy Baker voicing?

Everyone.

Incubi said:
Spedfrom said:
Has Nintendo funded this game? And what about the original Xenoblade Chronicles?

I'm wondering about the possibility of Monolith Soft working on a PS4 game.

Monolith Software is a Nintendo subsidiary. Would be weird if they didn't fund it:p

0% chance.

I wasn't aware Monolith Soft was a Nintendo subsidiary. Has it always been so since Monolith Soft's inception or did Nintendo buy them at some point?

Looking forward to it! I didn't mind the english english after a while, but since it is an American city I'm expecting American voice actors.