By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X localization "well under way"

Tagged games:

Jranation said:
are they a big company?

Do we consider Nintendo a big company

Around the Network
melbye said:
Jranation said:
are they a big company?

Do we consider Nintendo a big company

Yes

Pocky Lover Boy! 

This is good news for a future WiiU owner.

Any news of Fatal Frame V localization ?

Rêveur said:
I hope the english localization won't be british.

Why not? The English localization was awesome in Xenoblade Chronicles. Much better than in other JRPG's IMO (Kallian, Melia, Dunban, Egil being highlights).

Hoping they come back.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Rêveur said:

Why not? The English localization was awesome in Xenoblade Chronicles. Much better than in other JRPG's IMO (Kallian, Melia, Dunban, Egil being highlights).

Hoping they come back.

It's called xenophobia. The English language is from England after all, and England is part of Britain. The worst is when TV networks make European medieval  fantasy shows with American accents. 

Around the Network
Rêveur said:

I never understand the logic when people say this. The colony is called Neo Los Angeles. It can't be British.

Which sucks because that was a huge reason why the original was awesome, and they should have just called the colony Neo London and given fans English VA again instead of the American VA we're sure to get now..

Conegamer said:

Hoping they come back.

Neo Los Angeles, dude. It takes place in a hub city called Neo Los Angeles. An American city. American.

...Why the fuck couldn't it have been Neo London?

Has Nintendo funded this game? And what about the original Xenoblade Chronicles?

I'm wondering about the possibility of Monolith Soft working on a PS4 game.

Conegamer said:
Rêveur said:

Hoping they come back.

^ I want that British accent too.

Conegamer said:
Rêveur said:

Hoping they come back.

I definitely wished the voices would be British again. Really made the game better for some reason. I guess I can only hear Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Yuri Lowentahl, Chrispin Freeman et al so many times. The voice cast of Xenoblade was really refreshing.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda