By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - That one game you love that everyone else hates

Shining Force III (Saturn) and Vandal Hearts (PS1). The problem is most likely nobody played them though...

Around the Network

I agree with the people who mentioned Starfox Adventures or Age of Empire III.

I really liked those games.

Watch Dogs was great. Also loved Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, which no one else cared about.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Psybadek on the PS1 got rubbish reviews but I loved it

At first I though you meant what we like to do that other people hate. I would say anal sex with rodents, but would be off-topic.

I think OP doesn't know the meaning of the words he used. He listed a game he loves and some hate, almost any game qualifies.

If he loved that game about driving non-stop and realtime to Vegas then we could talk.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Riverstyx said:

Starfox Adventures. Still one of my favorite games ever. I can't at all understand the hate that surrounds this game. I even remember back in the early 2000's when xplay was having a speacial on the worst game of the year (or something like that) and Starfox Adventures was the runner up. I just don't understand lol.

I can only speak for myself, but I found the combat one-dimensional, the voice acting painful, and the whole thing just utterly uninspired and bland.

Cod games. By everyone I then mean "everyone" on gaming forums.

Teeqoz said:
Cod games. By everyone I then mean "everyone" on gaming forums.

What about Ratchet & Clank? Everyone else hates those too. :P

Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified

I am Alive.

Really good option for anybody who likes survival horror games.