By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - That one game you love that everyone else hates

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:
fleischr said:
Rayman Legends on WiiU.

How is that hated? I have heard nothing but praise about it, especially the Wii U version, often claimed to be the best version

The crowd of "I hate Ubisoft" type folk

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

outlawauron said:

I think the general cynicism with the series because they made the game more action focused (also made the game far more playable), so it appealed to a larger audience.

I suppose. It's just weird that RE4 was so highly acclaimed for being more of an action game, and now RE6 is reviled for it. I mean, I guess that's what it is. I've never really heard a cogent explanation for why RE4 is a-maaaaaaaay-zing, RE5 is good, and RE6 is apparently dog shit.

badgenome said:
outlawauron said:

I think the general cynicism with the series because they made the game more action focused (also made the game far more playable), so it appealed to a larger audience.

I suppose. It's just weird that RE4 was so highly acclaimed for being more of an action game, and now RE6 is reviled for it. I mean, I guess that's what it is. I've never really heard a cogent explanation for why RE4 is a-maaaaaaaay-zing, RE5 is good, and RE6 is apparently dog shit.

I blame punching boulders and Leon's magical hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uit4eRPjmCw

I liked this game, does that count?

Around the Network

I don't love Yoshi's Island DS, but it seems like I'm one of the few gamers who actually enjoyed it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Recently I've really enjoyed Alien Isolation and Watch Dogs. Wouldn't say I love them, and the games may not necessarily be hated, but there has been a lot of mixed feelings regarding them.