By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - That one game you love that everyone else hates

E.T. 2

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Dead Island. That game was really fun.

Was it really disliked on the net? I liked the game. It was little buggy but overall it was fun.

I'll pick FF XII. 

I love the armored core series and ace combat series. I'm sure that they don't have much of a following in the states.

badgenome said:
Wright said:

Resident Evil 6. I value it over Resident Evil 4.

Ditto. It's been too long since I played RE4 for me to say I like it more than 4, but I like it a lot. If you like RE4 and 5, I can't imagine why you'd hate 6. And yet everyone seems to.

I think the general cynicism with the series because they made the game more action focused (also made the game far more playable), so it appealed to a larger audience.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Samus Aran said:
Metallox said:
Samus Aran said:
Metroid Prime 2 is the best Metroid.

No one hates Echoes, and yes, Other M put the franchise in te freezer, but it didn't kill it.

People hate Age of Empires III but I like it, so I'll stick with that.

A lot of people hate echoes or think it's the worst in the Prime trilogy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw17mTIA2Qg

Johnny clearly doesn't have taste. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Final Fantasy XIII is probably the laziest pick. I really love Nier, but no one really played it to hate it.

Dynasty Warriors 3 is probably another one.

Yeah, I liked Nier and the drakengard series. Also liked playing dynasty warriors empires.

Final Fantasy XIII
Dynasty Warriors series

These are the ones that came to my mind.

Dynasty Warriors and the various series derived from it seem to get hate and mediocre reception. Yet, I love them and tend to get one to two Warriors type game a year to get my fix.

Aeolus451 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Dead Island. That game was really fun.

Was it really disliked on the net? I liked the game. It was little buggy but overall it was fun.

Yes, yes it was. Everyone exaggerated about the bugs and glitches.

fleischr said:
Rayman Legends on WiiU.

How is that hated? I have heard nothing but praise about it, especially the Wii U version, often claimed to be the best version