By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - That one game you love that everyone else hates

Rayman Legends on WiiU.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XIII is probably the laziest pick. I really love Nier, but no one really played it to hate it.

Dynasty Warriors 3 is probably another one.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Thief. I thought the new Thief was pretty good. I wouldn't say I loved it but I had a lot of fun sneaking around. I went full stealth in this game (being seen made me lose automatically).

Skyward Sword is under the Zelda cycle. In few years is going to be loved and win contest, just like MM won the Zelda elimination thread.

OP: I think every game I like is loved, maybe except Other M by a vocal minority, but almost everyone else loves it.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Up until the past few years I would've said COD (haven't played AW yet), but the previous few games (MW3, BO2, and especially Ghost) left a bad taste in my mouth.

Beyond that I notice alot of WRPGs like Fallout 3 and Skyrim get alot of hate for various reasons, and those were two of my favorite games last gen.

And one of my favorite games of all time is also one of the most love-to-hate-it games of all time, Zelda II.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Final Fantasy XIII is probably the laziest pick. I really love Nier, but no one really played it to hate it.

Dynasty Warriors 3 is probably another one.

Well, trust me when I say that I'm still looking for it :P

I'll eventually break down and just Ebay it altogether.

Fable III

Wright said:

Resident Evil 6. I value it over Resident Evil 4.

Ditto. It's been too long since I played RE4 for me to say I like it more than 4, but I like it a lot. If you like RE4 and 5, I can't imagine why you'd hate 6. And yet everyone seems to.

wangjingwanjia said:
Is Skyward Sword really that hated? I have never felt any real hate towards that game before. Only just the regular Zelda hate that I can see sometimes on forums. But I feel that I see this about every new Zelda, same for TP and WW.

On to topic, I think that I would have to say Brave: The Search for Spirit Dancer. It never got any popularity and got some horrible reviews, as far as I can remember. Probably a game that most people haven't even tried. To me it felt like it could have become a nice "Native American"-style Zelda-clone. I would have loved to see a sequal to it last gen, on either console. Perhaps something for MS to pick up, they could make this into one of their franchises.

Yes it's that hated. The main problem with me and all the other people who do hate it, is the motion controls failing. And the text spam.

Resident Evil 5 & 6