By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order1886 Has Gone Gold New Trailer Shows Fantastic New Gameplay & Environments PO Details Revealed

Sony Computer Entertainment released a new trailer of The Order: 1886, which has just gone gold, and will be released on February 20th.

The trailer gives us a glimpse on both gameplay and cutscenes, on the bonus for those that pre-ordered (or will pre-order), and on quite a few gamers that evidently feel the hype for Ready at Dawn’s new game.

We also get to see a few new environments and a variety of the weapons we’ll get to play with next month. I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to get my hands on those toys.

Incidentally, the trailer also shows that the locales we’re going to visit are much more varied and interesting than many may have thought.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/01/16/ps4-exclusive-the-order-1886-gets-new-trailer-shows-fantastic-gameplay-and-hyped-gamers/

Play Me

Around the Network

Trailer?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

There it is.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I've got this preordered so I'm not watching it. Nice to see the positive reaction.

Eagerly waiting for this.

Around the Network

Not so long now.

That trailer finally nailed it!

It's to bad it took this long.

Damn, Shinobi and his teases on GAF...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=147827978&postcount=30

Over-hyped much?

I'm now filled with determination.

thatguymarco said:
Over-hyped much?

More underhyped considering the majority of people expect a low 70 on meta