By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order1886 Has Gone Gold New Trailer Shows Fantastic New Gameplay & Environments PO Details Revealed

mine said:
Grey, Brown, Grey. Weapons. Never seen anything like this before... . Must be "Next-Gen"

I've never been to London, but I can imagine it looking like that.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Around the Network

i quite like a bit of TP cover shooting and so do a few of the PS crowd,don't really get the hate for this game other than it is PS exclusive,looking forward to it myself

wtf has ground breaking and over hype got to do with anything,the media have hated this game since i can remember ,too boring for them and QTE

Above & Beyond

wonder what it can do with the 18m user base,pretty lucky it has a decent userbase looks like they'll need to sell 5m to break even judging from what publishers said on last gen games likeTR and stuff,going to be hard for them

Above & Beyond

bubblegamer said:
thatguymarco said:
bubblegamer said:
thatguymarco said:
Protendo said:
thatguymarco said:
Over-hyped much?

I don't even...

I'm pretty sure the game will be good, but nothing groundbraking will come from it aside from its graphics.

Where does this grand knowledge stem from?

Nowhere, just speculation. I expect the game to be like TLOU, a really well made game on the genre that it's in, but nothing groundbraking will come from it. One thing that I can say about the game rght now is that the setting is pretty interesting, loveme some steampunk, hopefully they take advantage from it.

lol silly comparisson there. If it's gonna be like the TLOU, then it will be the definition of groundbreaking. Now you might not like that, but that's just how it works.

Maybe next time wait until you've played the game, or wait till it's released so you can say you did, before you judge the game.

Like I said, it's just speculation, I make my final thoughts whenever I get to play a game. By the way, I don't think TLOU was groundbraking, I already played the game, didn't finish it though, I thought that it was really good, but nothing that I would call groundbraking. I expect this game to have a similar effect to that of TLOU's, maybe not as big, but similar nonetheless.

I'm now filled with determination.

zuvuyeay said:
wonder what it can do with the 18m user base,pretty lucky it has a decent userbase looks like they'll need to sell 5m to break even judging from what publishers said on last gen games likeTR and stuff,going to be hard for them

TR had to be developed for multiple platforms though, I'm sure that had to do something with the larger budget.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
thatguymarco said:
bubblegamer said:

Where does this grand knowledge stem from?

Nowhere, just speculation. I expect the game to be like TLOU, a really well made game on the genre that it's in, but nothing groundbraking will come from it. One thing that I can say about the game rght now is that the setting is pretty interesting, loveme some steampunk, hopefully they take advantage from it.

If this game is anything like TLOU, then I don't think I'll be able to wait any longer to purchase a PS4 to play it...

I expect my cousin to do the same, he's a big TLOU fanboy. lol

thatguymarco said:

Like I said, it's just speculation, I make my final thoughts whenever I get to play a game. By the way, I don't think TLOU was groundbraking, I already played the game, didn't finish it though, I thought that it was really good, but nothing that I would call groundbraking. I expect this game to have a similar effect to that of TLOU's, maybe not as big, but similar nonetheless.

Opinions vary and the majority thought of it as an amazing game and that's good enough for the fans. As regarding The Order, aka the topic, it hasn't come out yet so anything said about it is meaningless right now, that being said we don't need it to be groundbreaking or anything of the sort. Just a great game.

I don´t see that great gameplay anywhere, and still thinking this game is not going to reach a 85 on metacritic, and is having the hype of a new masterpiece... because looks beautifull imo.

Goodnightmoon said:
I don´t see that great gameplay anywhere, and still thinking this game is not going to reach a 85 on metacritic, and is having the hype of a new masterpiece... because looks beautifull imo.

You just said it won't reach 85, which many people believe, so how is it hyped?

bubblegamer said:
thatguymarco said:

Opinions vary and the majority thought of it as an amazing game and that's good enough for the fans. As regarding The Order, aka the topic, it hasn't come out yet so anything said about it is meaningless right now, that being said we don't need it to be groundbreaking or anything of the sort. Just a great game.

Agreed. Let's just wait and see, I could be pleasantly surprised if I get the game at some point.