By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order1886 Has Gone Gold New Trailer Shows Fantastic New Gameplay & Environments PO Details Revealed

thatguymarco said:
bubblegamer said:

Where does this grand knowledge stem from?

Nowhere, just speculation. I expect the game to be like TLOU, a really well made game on the genre that it's in, but nothing groundbraking will come from it. One thing that I can say about the game rght now is that the setting is pretty interesting, loveme some steampunk, hopefully they take advantage from it.

If this game is anything like TLOU, then I don't think I'll be able to wait any longer to purchase a PS4 to play it...

Around the Network

Ugh, I can't wait for my Collector's Edition! My hands-on time with this game was wonderful.

estebxx said:
agghhh... now i dont know what games i should get on march.... Bloodborne and Guitly Gear Xrd or Bloodborne and The Order...

If you enjoy Guilty Gear, Guilty Gear Xrd is amazing!  

Normchacho said:
riderz13371 said:
BTW Who saw this freaky ass trailer for the Order?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_W7lPy7QFQ

That's really creepy and awesome! Very excited for this game!

Oh, and I didn't realize how much better the game looks now than it did!

Such a shame, isn't it?

If the game had received downgrades, I'm sure the multiple number of threads on it would have diverted your attention towards it.

When games receive an upgrade, it seems like no one pays attention. Don't get me wrong, every game should get visual upgrades as it gets closer to launch but it seems that is not the norm nowadays, so I thought it would be nice to show some appreciation towards the devs who actually keep their word when they say the game will only get better visually.

Overall, it looks awesome, though I'm skeptical about the gameplay. Nonetheless, I'll make sure to give it a try if I ever get a PS4.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
thatguymarco said:
bubblegamer said:
thatguymarco said:
Protendo said:
thatguymarco said:
Over-hyped much?

I don't even...

I'm pretty sure the game will be good, but nothing groundbraking will come from it aside from its graphics.

Where does this grand knowledge stem from?

Nowhere, just speculation. I expect the game to be like TLOU, a really well made game on the genre that it's in, but nothing groundbraking will come from it. One thing that I can say about the game rght now is that the setting is pretty interesting, loveme some steampunk, hopefully they take advantage from it.

lol silly comparisson there. If it's gonna be like the TLOU, then it will be the definition of groundbreaking. Now you might not like that, but that's just how it works.

Maybe next time wait until you've played the game, or wait till it's released so you can say you did, before you judge the game.

Grey, Brown, Grey. Weapons. Never seen anything like this before... . Must be "Next-Gen"

That felt over the top with the comments. They paid too much cash. :P

mine said:
Grey, Brown, Grey. Weapons. Never seen anything like this before... . Must be "Next-Gen"

Yes, next gen is defined by colors.

Knack is the most next gen game out there.

mine said:

Because bright colors = "Next-Gen"!  Might I suggest a Wii-U?

The Order threads make me smile.