By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order1886 Has Gone Gold New Trailer Shows Fantastic New Gameplay & Environments PO Details Revealed

thatguymarco said:
Over-hyped much?

I don't even...

Around the Network

Lmao. Someone made this on GAF

Looks great, too bad I won't be able to play this for a while. I'm just going to have to try and stay away from spoilers.

agghhh... now i dont know what games i should get on march.... Bloodborne and Guitly Gear Xrd or Bloodborne and The Order...

thatguymarco said:
Over-hyped much?

By who? Most people believe it'll score in the low 70s on metacritic and gaming sites gave it bad previews from its reveal until PSX, where it started getting some good previews.

Around the Network
Protendo said:
thatguymarco said:
Over-hyped much?

I don't even...

I'm pretty sure the game will be good, but nothing groundbraking will come from it aside from its graphics.

I'm now filled with determination.

Get rid of those reactions and you'd have this game's first good trailer.

TheGoldenBoy said:
thatguymarco said:
Over-hyped much?

By who? Most people believe it'll score in the low 70s on metacritic and gaming sites gave it bad previews from its reveal until PSX, where it started getting some good previews.

Really? Huh? I could swear that this game had way too much attention, maybe it was just me.

I'm now filled with determination.

thatguymarco said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
thatguymarco said:
Over-hyped much?

Really? Huh? I could swear that this game had way too much attention, maybe it was just me.

Way too much attention for all the wrong reasons though...That's not "Over hyping". People have been shitting on this game since day one, and only up until recently did some start to change their minds, with the brand new gameplay and trailers

thatguymarco said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
thatguymarco said:
Over-hyped much?

It's the first big Sony exclusive of the year that was also delayed and has been poorly previewed from its beginning. Of course it's going to get attention.