By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order1886 Has Gone Gold New Trailer Shows Fantastic New Gameplay & Environments PO Details Revealed

TheGoldenBoy said:
Goodnightmoon said:
I don´t see that great gameplay anywhere, and still thinking this game is not going to reach a 85 on metacritic, and is having the hype of a new masterpiece... because looks beautifull imo.

You just said it won't reach 85, which many people believe, so how is it hyped?

So is the top 1 pre-order games by far and every ps4 owner talks about it like one of the greatest games ps4 is going to have, and they are expecting an 80 on metacritic? Hype this days is terrible.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
I don´t see that great gameplay anywhere, and still thinking this game is not going to reach a 85 on metacritic, and is having the hype of a new masterpiece... because looks beautifull imo.

How do you see gameplay? I never think OMG that gameplay looks so good in a random video. I never think the controls must be tight, the video must not be scripted, and the game looks extremely responsive to the controller input when I watch a video. Judging gameplay based on a trailer has always baffled me.

Goodnightmoon said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Goodnightmoon said:

You just said it won't reach 85, which many people believe, so how is it hyped?

So is the top 1 pre-order games by far and every ps4 owner talks about it like one of the greatest games ps4 is going to have, and they are expecting an 80 on metacritic? Hype this days is terrible.

It was also delayed which gave it a chance to gain more pre-orders, it's Sony's first big exclusive of 2015 and VGC's pre-order chart isn't very accurate as many have stated in the past. Also many people have said that they are iffy on the game, myself included, and were waiting for reviews. So some people are excited for the game, which happens for every video game, and that suddenly means it's hyped?

Protendo said:
Goodnightmoon said:

How do you see gameplay?  I never think OMG that gameplay looks so good in a random video.  I never think the controls must be tight, the video must not be scripted, and the game looks extremely responsive to the controller input when I watch a video.  Judging gameplay based on a trailer has always baffled me.

Well, i watch the actual gameplay of the game when they showed it (not this edited video) and seems like the most generic mediocre gameplay you have seen, and this trailer don´t make me think at all that gameplay is better, not at all, this time is not on real time, is edited, and with selected comentaries from excited guys, wich make the trailer looks so much better than probably is goin to be. We´ll see.

riderz13371 said:
zuvuyeay said:
wonder what it can do with the 18m user base,pretty lucky it has a decent userbase looks like they'll need to sell 5m to break even judging from what publishers said on last gen games likeTR and stuff,going to be hard for them

TR had to be developed for multiple platforms though, I'm sure that had to do something with the larger budget.

true only one system but they can cost a few bob these so called AAA graphic  TP cinematic qte games,you'd think it would sell 2m pretty easy but from there it depends on the game

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

But the game has the chance of surprise me, i´ll give you that, i can be wrong, but still doesn´t look great to me, not at all.

Goodnightmoon said:
Protendo said:
Goodnightmoon said:

How do you see gameplay?  I never think OMG that gameplay looks so good in a random video.  I never think the controls must be tight, the video must not be scripted, and the game looks extremely responsive to the controller input when I watch a video.  Judging gameplay based on a trailer has always baffled me.

Well, i watch the actual gameplay of the game when tey showed it (not this edited video) and seems like the most generic mediocre gameplay yo have seen, and this triler don´t make me think at all that gameplay is better, not at all, this time is not on real time, is edited, and with selected comentaries from excited guys, wich make the trailer looks so much better than probably is goin to be. We´ll see.

Huh? I thought that was the purpose of a trailer. For them to get fans and potential buyers excited.

Goodnightmoon said:
Protendo said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Well, i watch the actual gameplay of the game when tey showed it (not this edited video) and seems like the most generic mediocre gameplay yo have seen, and this triler don´t make me think at all that gameplay is better, not at all, this time is not on real time, is edited, and with selected comentaries from excited guys, wich make the trailer looks so much better than probably is goin to be. We´ll see.

Might have better luck with a magic 8-ball.  Using prehistoric builds and judging without any personal hands on all while basing the decision on the introduction...I think I'll take my chances with theat 8-ball.  The hype is real.

I gotta stop.  I'm having to much fun.

It looks way better than what they show us since one year.

Iw ill probably get it...but not for 70 Euros. 40/50 at most. I guess i will import this game from canada if i have time.

TheGoldenBoy said:

Huh? I thought that was the purpose of a trailer. For them to get fans and potential buyers excited.

It is and makes sense, everyone does it, but if the game looks dissapointing from an actual real gameplay video... I dont know how an edited and manipulated trailer a month later makes the game looks amazing, i still have the same feel, and I don´t trust trailers anymore, in fact, we souldn´t trust trailers anymore seeing last year.