By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CarcharodonKraz said:
Depending on how you view rpgs, the wii-u will have the best library of any new gen system. Pier solar, citizens of earth plus zelda and xenoblade. xb4 pretty much just has dragon age. I think your argument with better suited towards modern gaming and not just the wii-u.

Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts 3, the next Mass Effect, Type-0 HD, Persona 5, The Witcher 3... And Level-5 should make a PS4 rpg someday, and there's the possibility that next DQ is for the PS4.

Plus, Zelda is not an rpg. So yeah

Around the Network
vkaraujo said:
I believe a Fire Emblem can happen.

Also, i think SMT x FE could be fighter.

Oh god I hope not.

megafenix said:

Dont know many, but here are some have been keeping an eye:
Soul Saga
Festival of Magic
Wonder flick
Anima: Gate of Memories
Forced

What are the names of the first and third pics?

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Interested with Citizens of Earth.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

I have the following problems with console rpgs:

1) I consider games like Dark Souls or The Witcher to be to action adventure games like Zelda and not real RPGS.

2)I dont consider most Japanese rpgs to be real RPGS (Etryan Odyssey is an exception, since it is like a computer rpg)

3) I work over, study, and don't have the time to play for dozens of hours in front of a tv, I prefer my rpgs on handhelds.

Around the Network

Oh here's another idea for an RPG for Wii U: a Bravely title. Nintendo might be able to get Square to go for it if Bravely Second and a game like Xenoblade are successful. A Bravely title on Wii U would be good; imagine a game like that where the graphics and character models look like the cutscenes in Bravely Default (or better even).

Mystro-Sama said:
vkaraujo said:
I believe a Fire Emblem can happen.

Also, i think SMT x FE could be fighter.

Oh god I hope not.

Wouldn't be THAT a twist? Everybody expecting the result of joining two of the most popular JRPG series, and it turns out that is a re-skin of Persona Arena!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

They should bring digital wii rpgs to e-shop.
And those quirk horror game, I always want those. Grudge and Calling

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

artur-fernand said:
CarcharodonKraz said:
Depending on how you view rpgs, the wii-u will have the best library of any new gen system. Pier solar, citizens of earth plus zelda and xenoblade. xb4 pretty much just has dragon age. I think your argument with better suited towards modern gaming and not just the wii-u.

Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts 3, the next Mass Effect, Type-0 HD, Persona 5, The Witcher 3... And Level-5 should make a PS4 rpg someday, and there's the possibility that next DQ is for the PS4.

Plus, Zelda is not an rpg. So yeah

strange to me you don't consider zelda an rpg, but you consider mass effect, kingdom hearts, and the witcher rpgs.  Anyway, are any of those games other than the witcher confirmed for this year?  I'm not being facisous, (sp?) i really don't know off the top of my head.  I know FF TYPE O is, and the witcher, but that's all i'm certain of.  

Lastly, the reason i started that post with "depending on how you view rpgs", was for people like yourself who don't see action rpgs, or zelda-esqe, rpgs as true rpgs.    

Nuvendil said:
Oh here's another idea for an RPG for Wii U: a Bravely title. Nintendo might be able to get Square to go for it if Bravely Second and a game like Xenoblade are successful. A Bravely title on Wii U would be good; imagine a game like that where the graphics and character models look like the cutscenes in Bravely Default (or better even).

that's one of the 3 titles i desperately want ported to the wii-u from the 3ds.