By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X: Aliens, Mechs and Sawano

Some of those vistas are just amazing.

Xenoblade Chronicles is starting to feel small in comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRGh8Vv7HRE

EDIT: embed fail

Around the Network

The music in tha last trailer was so oh my god....

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

If its even half as good as Xenoblade it will still be a must play.
Really cant wait for this game. Still pissed of that its been 2 years since we first heard about it.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

Anfebious said:
This looks like a PS1 game.

There is always one; also while we're blatently lying: "Atleast it doesn't look like a Commodore 64 game like Bloodborne."

New charracter bios translated:

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/245672-xenoblade-chronicles-x-two-more-characters-revealed

Van Damme (Tessho Genda)
The commanding officer of the B.L.A.D.E. mercenary group. 
Previously, he worked as the Chief Engineer on the emergency emigration ship 'The White Whale'. 
He's broadminded, arrogant towards everyone, and has a sharp tongue, but these are his ownly flaws.

Irina (Nao Takamori) 
Belongs to the mercenary group 'B.L.A.D.E.'. Back on Earth, she was in the General Government's Special Vehicle Operations Corps (known as the 'Doll Corps'), where she served under Elma. 
Now in B.L.A.D.E., she still adores and respects Elma. She has a strong-minded and frank personality, but is committed to her duty of protecting the people living on Mira. 

September's a good guess. This game must have an enormous amount of localization work to be done.

I might even say late summer, like August, before kids go back to school. Definitely won't be April, like in Japan. lol

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

I'm thinking it'll be a late August/September release