By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X: Aliens, Mechs and Sawano

The Exploration Trailer was phenomenal. Areas seem huge and beaitifully designed. However, it has been the music that has catched me completely ! Cant wait to play it!

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
This looks like a PS1 game.

I'd say Colecovision personally.

I hope we can customise those mechs the way we customise our avatars.  Switching parts and maybe choosing color.  I'm guessing we'll get more in-depth gameplay videos in February.

I'm getting tired of people that complain about the faces.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Anfebious said:
This looks like a PS1 game.

Wow I never had a PS1, but I'm sure as hell getting one now!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Amazing

With online multiplayer it would be even more amazing! come on Monolith soft give us online

Around the Network

I hope it's about July or September.

Probably Sept.

David_Hernandeez said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Amazing

With online multiplayer it would be even more amazing! come on Monolith soft give us online

there is a lot of good evidence that this game is gonna have online co-op

Is it possible that they dropped the coop mechanic? I mean they dont talk about it at all. kinda suspicious

Bristow9091 said:
Even though I'm not planning on playing it until I've obtained a copy, and played through, the first game (Since y'know... this is a sequel, right?) which will more than likely be on the New 3DS XL once I buy it (I'll get one closer to Christmas I think), I'll still be buying this day one, just because I think it looks pretty amazing and just from the trailers I love how big and interesting the world and environments look, and the music from the latest trailer was very nice... these are two things I like in a game, a nice world (Hopefully with some great lore and backstory too... one of the reasons I love Spira in Final Fantasy X so much) and soundtrack.

But yeah it just looks amazing for a Wii U game too, definitely one of, if not THE best looking game on the console, and I can't wait to play it! (Sadly I DO have to wait until I've played the first though, lol... hate playing sequels before the first in a series!)

You'll love the first game, particularly in Super-Stable 3D. For my money it was the best JRPG released last gen. The game is beautiful in places and the music is sublime.

Bristow9091 said:
Even though I'm not planning on playing it until I've obtained a copy, and played through, the first game (Since y'know... this is a sequel, right?) which will more than likely be on the New 3DS XL once I buy it (I'll get one closer to Christmas I think), I'll still be buying this day one, just because I think it looks pretty amazing and just from the trailers I love how big and interesting the world and environments look, and the music from the latest trailer was very nice... these are two things I like in a game, a nice world (Hopefully with some great lore and backstory too... one of the reasons I love Spira in Final Fantasy X so much) and soundtrack.

But yeah it just looks amazing for a Wii U game too, definitely one of, if not THE best looking game on the console, and I can't wait to play it! (Sadly I DO have to wait until I've played the first though, lol... hate playing sequels before the first in a series!)

there will be some references and easter eggs to Xenoblade as well as Xenosaga and Xenogeaers but its been confirm to just be a spirutal sequel.