By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Public service announcement: Xenoblade Chronicles X

T for Transsexual?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Trolling. (And I'm not pointing fingers at anyone specifically)

I'm not saying it's trolling to express distaste, cos of course it isn't, but to persistently attack the game across multiple threads with the same repeated points, to the point where the game can't even be discussed without thread derailment, is pushing it.

Not Taxidermy then?

(Thanks to Mr. Khan for the suggestion)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I never really minded how they looked. Some looked a bit off in my eyes but overall it wasn't anything that was too upsetting.

People will get use to the faces as everything else looks fantastic.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Not Taxidermy then?

(Thanks to Mr. Khan for the suggestion)

How about transcendentalism? ;)

T is clearly for "teh fases!!1!"

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Mr Khan said:
T for Transsexual?

That'd encourage me to keep saying the faces look bad.

The faces look like Monolith Soft faces. They have high polygon counts and are rendered well. I think the faces are perfect, and have absolutely no clue what the issues are. People keep posting PS2 cutscene footage to try and prove something but it never does. We just keep seeing how bland PS2 graphics look compared to today's graphics.

My participation in most threads recently has just been me thinking "they are really making a big deal about this", and then leaving without posting. XCX faces are just another example...