By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Public service announcement: Xenoblade Chronicles X

i feel like that i am the only one that never really cared for the faces.

Around the Network

Well they don't look so good... the thing is the game looks amazing but those faces not, how much power does really requires for decent faces? Many will say who cares or you aren't going to look the faces when you are playing, but what about cutscenes? Its not going to ruin the experience in any way at least mine, but lets be honest they look bad..

Needs some Tetsuya Nomura touch.

I am guessing the T word is "Tarado" right? I totally knew that!

The faces look fine I guess, they aren't very good but I can play a turd if it's covered in gold.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Elma is cute, F the haters!

Around the Network
spemanig said:
I agree. And frankly, the faces in the original looked just as "bad." (I don't actually think the faces look bad at all) They were just animated better in that game.

How dare you speak ill of Xenoblade Chronicles, a 100% perfect game with nary a flaw worth discussing. The graphics were absolutely mind-blowing in that game and the character models were the most beautiful sights my eyes will ever behold. The faces were a million billion times better than in Xenoblade X and don't you forget it.

Now that I got all that sarcasm out of me let me just say I put up with ^ this shit for hundreds of hours and I'd do it again. Xenoblade X isn't going to make me go blind.

Boutros said:
Needs some Tetsuya Nomura touch.

Please.

God.

No.

the_dengle said:

When they start playing the game they will forget about those faces because there will be so much greatness happening. =D

The WiiU hardware just doesn't have enough FPUs: Face Processing Units. The faceplay is ruined! RUINED!!!