By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NoA Explains Why Standard New Nintendo 3DS Is Skipping North America

NintendoPie said:
the_dengle said:

I'm pretty proud of that one. Here, have another -- this is a text I received from a friend not long ago.

"It's like they gave me a cake, then got on the table and shit on it and asked me how big a slice I want."

You ruined it.

OT: I thought everyone hated how "hard" it was to use the original 3DS because it cramped their fragile hands up?

I'm not saying it's a smart idea, because it's not, but man do people crack me up.

No matter what Nintendo did people were going to complain. If it was only the regular 3DS people will complain. People will complain that the XL doesn't have face plates. Nintendo upgrades the cpu and people complain. No Charger to prevent raising costs and people complain. Nintendo releases games that take advantage of the improved specs and people complain. Nintendo starts working on cross buy and people complain that its not out on all games now. I can't think of a single thing Nintendo has done that has received universal acclaim.