By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All 500GB PS4 console to now come with a copy of The last of Us for $399.99

kupomogli said:
Sony doing something smart for once? This is a rare occurrence. Last time Sony did something this smart, they unveiled the PS4 price and being able to play used games at E3 2013. They were on a roll.

Making the PS4 was the smartest move :)    but yeah, this is another smart move by Sony, it's like the price is now $359.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

good stuff,quality game,quality console,quality price

generation won with great sales and strategy

brilliant for the ToLU,if bundling is good enough for Wii Sports Its good enough for ToLU,is it a download so won't get counted

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

kupomogli said:
Sony doing something smart for once? This is a rare occurrence. Last time Sony did something this smart, they unveiled the PS4 price and being able to play used games at E3 2013. They were on a roll.

That was smart enough to stay on top until now, they are just really good at saving brain time

CosmicSex said:
theprof00 said:
CosmicSex said:
theprof00 said:
goddamnit I bought just last weekend. Can I get a voucher please??!?

Where did you purchase it from

lamestop

Take your reciept in, do a return and repurchase and you will get the code.  I saw someone do something like this last week.  You don't even need to bring the machine.  Call ahead.  You will be fine.

omg u r the best. I'm gunna call them now.

Going to outsell that wii bundled game confirmed? Going to outsell that wii bundled game confirmed. TLOU is life.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network
Burek said:
TLOU now certain to sell 15 million

Maybe more like 150 million lol

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

theprof00 said:

omg u r the best. I'm gunna call them now.

No problem.  Let me know if you are successful :)

That's amazing news for buyers and the game itself.

Anyone interested in doing another TLOU sales prediction round?

walsufnir said:
Sales will get a big boost for this game.
finally something you can look at, not a horde of compression artifarcts at 30fps. Perhaps Sony wants to reach a certain number for a PR stunt? "Best selling IP since Gran Turismo" or something like that?

More than likely. I just hope they don't let it go their heads. The game already sold like 10M on its own (with the help of limited bundles). I don't need this game hit "35 million" and Sony saying "it's the biggest new IP in 10 years" or something, and then milking the crap out of it, while forgetting that it hit "35 million" because it was a compulsory purchase (no way to get a new PS4 without ending up with TLOU) and over estimating demand for a possible TLOU2/3.