By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All 500GB PS4 console to now come with a copy of The last of Us for $399.99

DerNebel said:
And the probability of TLOU2 is only 50/50...suuuure.

The only thing that they are discussing whether the game will arrive in holiday 2016 or summer/holiday 2017 (in those periods I expect TLOU2)

TLOU on PS4 will probably become Sony's best selling game ever if it stays like this during the upcoming year(s)

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network

This is a really great move by them.

Good deal actually.

It also allows them to postpone an official price drop in the US while adding additional value to the standard price.

Great move by Sony although it wasnt needed. PS4 will beat X1 by a big margin regardless.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Also I'm assuming that vgchartz is going to count these sales right? After all they counted the sales from the Black Friday bundle as well. TLOU:R to be the first 10 million seller on PS4? How crazy would that be.

goddamnit I bought just last weekend. Can I get a voucher please??!?

Wii Sports sales confirmed?

This is exactly how Nintendo made Super Mario famous. They bundled it with every Nintendo console and duck hunt until the sales went through the roof and everyone was synonymous with the name. DO EEET Sony! This game needs to be seen by everyone!

theprof00 said:
goddamnit I bought just last weekend. Can I get a voucher please??!?

Where did you purchase it from