By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All 500GB PS4 console to now come with a copy of The last of Us for $399.99

Smart to do this in the US, adds value against the Xbox One bundles. Also, obviously Sony want TLOU to reach the hands of as many people as possible, prepping for TLOU 2.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

woops

CosmicSex said:
theprof00 said:
goddamnit I bought just last weekend. Can I get a voucher please??!?

Where did you purchase it from

lamestop

Troll_Whisperer said:
Smart to do this in the US, adds value against the Xbox One bundles. Also, obviously Sony want TLOU to reach the hands of as many people as possible, prepping for TLOU 2.

And, of course, this fall after several million new fans are aboard: Uncharted 4 from the makers of TLOU.

After this bundle, UC4 should reach 10 million easily.

Do we know if this is a global thing?

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

This is exactly how Nintendo made Super Mario famous. They bundled it with every Nintendo console and duck hunt until the sales went through the roof and everyone was synonymous with the name. DO EEET Sony! This game needs to be seen by everyone!

naw, we need crash bundled with every system.

theprof00 said:
CosmicSex said:
theprof00 said:
goddamnit I bought just last weekend. Can I get a voucher please??!?

Where did you purchase it from

lamestop

Take your reciept in, do a return and repurchase and you will get the code.  I saw someone do something like this last week.  You don't even need to bring the machine.  Call ahead.  You will be fine.

Gehirnkrampf said:
that's not physical games, right?

No its a digital Code, most likely

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

theprof00 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

This is exactly how Nintendo made Super Mario famous. They bundled it with every Nintendo console and duck hunt until the sales went through the roof and everyone was synonymous with the name. DO EEET Sony! This game needs to be seen by everyone!

naw, we need crash bundled with every system.

I wish, but Satan...I mean Activision is holding it hostage. :(

Its a shame they couldn't bundle a defining PS4 game, but I guess there aren't any out at the moment.