By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All 500GB PS4 console to now come with a copy of The last of Us for $399.99

theprof00 said:
CosmicSex said:
theprof00 said:

omg u r the best. I'm gunna call them now.

No problem.  Let me know if you are successful :)

I just called and they said no problem!

Glad I could help!  :)

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Awesome!!!

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

Theres gonna be a lot of happy new PS4 owners.

They really want that sequel to sell well.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

theprof00 said:

Great news man.

Around the Network
vivster said:
They really want that sequel to sell well.

It pretty much confirms that they will make a sequel. Neil Druckman teased the last of us stealth and uncharted type shooting in a new game. It will sell 15+ million.

The Last of Bundles, Unbundled 4, Naughty Bundling... hehe

Amazing game everyone should play so definitely a good move by Sony.

Mass bundling has really helped ND's last 2 IPs become significantly bigger than they otherwise would have been, maybe one day Sony will give their other franchises (outside of GT) similar treatment.

Carl2291 said:
Theres gonna be a lot of happy new PS4 owners.

I thought the same thing It's a pretty smart move. They can both sell more PS4's and build up TLOU's fanbase for the definitely-not-inevitable sequel in one go.

CGI-Quality said:

"Mass bundling" is when you pack games in (the system can't be bought without the game). No Uncharted game has ever seen that, not even Drake's Fortune, and this will be the first time it's happened with The Last Of Us.

OT: Interesting choice, Sony. I mean, it makes sense to pack a digital code of the most awarded game in history, but I see this as a direct "something something" to happen with Uncharted 4. 

Hype.

Competition is good for everyone.