By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Widespread Virginity Threatens PC Master Race With Extinction

Huh. You learn something new everyday.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Mr.Playstation said:

Console gamers don't have such a problem. After all who doesn't find console exclusives sexy.

Kingdom Hearts is said to be one of the only game with a majority of female fans (and final fantasy to have gender equity).

Can't find the source anymore though. 

ZyroXZ2 said:
Gilgamesh said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
As a PC gamer, I'm not a virgin. I just got pussy yesterday.

*meow*

HUSH Mittens, I'm not in the mood right now!

Also, the article was clearly written by a console gamer. PC gaming isn't cheap (if you're serious), and you get a 404 error when trying to find money on a console peasant.

Your clearly not a true PC gamer, go back to church and become a born again virgin to qualify.

Any true PC gamer would not have made the "your vs you're" mistake.

You clearly are a console peasant.

You clearly take everything to seriously, welcome to the team.

A LOT of butthurt and rage in this thread lol. Guess some people just can't take a joke.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Too many filthy PC peasants here. It's ALLL about dat Hyperscan. I go to the club and bishes be like: "Yo, you bring your Hyperscan?" and I'm like: "Hell yeah I did, settle down." I pull out my set of X Men cards for it and the crowd loses their shit. I get all kinds of laid from the Hyperscan. Join Hyperscan or be... bland.

#hyperscanmasterrace
#hyperscansexyclub
#gettinscannedtonight

Around the Network

I don't personally care as I'm not sure I've ever qualified for the PC Master Race but if this thread was directed at a console race instead, there would be many people getting way more bent out of shape.

The overly sensitive console races have requested bans for much less.

People get offended way too easily.

The comment section... what a great read

Are flame-bait threads like these allowed on vg?