By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo White Knights of VGChartz, what are you Knight of?

Tagged games:

I could dub myself to be a Knight of Nintendo with my Bright Shield and all, buuuut. . . . I just love gaming too much to defend one company XD

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

If I were to be a white knight id be the knight of the Nintendo Seal of Quality.

super_etecoon said:
So many innocent Pikmin were executed for this coronation. I hope major spoils were acquired and that their deaths were worth this pageantry.

Where do you think the shield and cape came from? Many Pikmin lives were required to retrieve them from the heart of Sony territory. :P

I'm the Knight of Rainbows. I defend all phases of the Nintendo experience. I recently got called out for hyping Devil's Third, though, so maybe I should be the Knight of Devils, instead. Or maybe the Knight of Thirds. Yeah, I like that one.

Can't wait for the Round Table meetings. I hear there is a lot of debauchery. Coloring books, Miiverse doodling, Fruit Roll-ups and that kind of thing. Excited!

I'm the Knight of Fun, Sarcasm, Satire and Damage Control on all Nintendo, PlatinumGames and Epic Games titles.

And defender of all those dead Pikmin that appear on that Wii Collage U Pavolink game cover.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

I guess I am the White Knight of Apathy. And of Off-The-Chartz GIMP Skills.

PS if you want in the pic just leave a note on my wall. I may get around to it eventually when I'm feeling less lazy. It also helps if you rarely change your avatar pic as that makes it more immediately recognizable.

curl-6 said:
super_etecoon said:
So many innocent Pikmin were executed for this coronation. I hope major spoils were acquired and that their deaths were worth this pageantry.

Where do you think the shield and cape came from? Many Pikmin lives were required to retrieve them from the heart of Sony territory. :P

Well now it all makes so much more sense.  It makes you wonder, though...where all those little ghosts end up.  Is there a Pikmin heaven? Does God pluck them out of the ground to give them everlasting life...and then put them back to work in an eternity of toil?

Oh now I see what those colorful things were.
I like the ghosts of killed Pikmin!

super_etecoon said:
curl-6 said:
super_etecoon said:

Well now it all makes so much more sense.  It makes you wonder, though...where all those little ghosts end up.  Is there a Pikmin heaven? Does God pluck them out of the ground to give them everlasting life...and then put them back to work in an eternity of toil?

Someone's gotta build the pearly gates 'n' shit. You think angels do manual labour? :P

I'm a knight of destruction and defender of the cynical.