By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo White Knights of VGChartz, what are you Knight of?

Tagged games:

I suppose being a "Knight of Long and Complicated Analysis that Confirms Obvious Facts" would be a bit of a mouthful...

Can I be the "Knight of the Troubled Timeline?"

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Then I'm the Black Knight, the Black Knight that is ready to fight for a normal, non-gimmicky Nintendo console.

I'm now filled with determination.

Sir Knight of Innovation

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

pokoko said:
I'm the Knight of Rainbows. I defend all phases of the Nintendo experience. I recently got called out for hyping Devil's Third, though, so maybe I should be the Knight of Devils, instead. Or maybe the Knight of Thirds. Yeah, I like that one.

Can't wait for the Round Table meetings. I hear there is a lot of debauchery. Coloring books, Miiverse doodling, Fruit Roll-ups and that kind of thing. Excited!

You had me at colouring books (the debauchery wasnt enough). When do they start noble sir?

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

I really want to be the White Knight of Nintendo-Related Grumpiness. I'll sit in the corner with my arms folded and complaining loudly like I'm not having any fun, yet I still keep coming back.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Around the Network

I am the Knight of Knights. Must I say more?

I'm the White Knight of Princess Zelda and Samus Aran. Gotta protect my girls from that Jizz guy and other perverts.