By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My biggest disappointment about the WiiU is not sales or games, it is that it was not truly Next Gen like they promised!

I'd like to have some Nintendo game with bigger 3D worlds. Zelda U is supposedly gonna do this.
I think the problem is that Nintendo doesn't want to take the risk on investing too much money into a new IP that might fail miserably. Nor do they want to pick one of their precious IPs and let them fail.

They're playing the safe game in improving previous iterations of well selling series like New Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong Country, Mario Kart oder Super Smash Bros.
Imagine the rage of fans if they'd change something major in one of those series and fans won't like it..

Yeah, if Nintendo had the rights for Banjo-Kazooie, they could make some big adventure..

Around the Network

I prefer DD

pretty much the graphics that can be accomplished on wii u are fine to me, although i wont deny taht they should have made the hardware a bit more powerful so that third parties wouldnt put so much excuses, although they will always find one

megafenix said:

pretty much the graphics that can be accomplished on wii u are fine to me, although i wont deny taht they should have made the hardware a bit more powerful so that third parties wouldnt put so much excuses, although they will always find one

I'm sorry, but whenever you post that Fatal Frame image, I just can't help but notice that dude with his mouth gaping open everytime! XD

I agree. It's not next gen.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network

Hopefully the NX can get Nintendo out of the huge hole they're in.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

The problem that I have with 2d games is that I dont feel that are worth $60 anymore, at best $20 but that's me though.

Necro thread.

Locking.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.