By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will the PlayStation 4 ever get a proper Halo-like game?

Sony has plenty of good FPS games.

Around the Network
Nem said:
Skullwaker said:
I think the real question is if the X1 will ever get a proper Halo-like game

Too far?

Given the reception to Halo master chief collection and the halo 5 beta, i would say that is a legitimate question.

Hasn't the Halo 5 beta gotten mostly positive feedback on sites like Neogaf, Reddit and so on. A lot of the Halo fans who were upset with 4 seem to be liking the direction 5 is going in, so I'm not sure what you're talking about lol

mochachino said:
Sony has plenty of good FPS games.

Honestly, they don't. Not any exclusive ones at least. But they excel in almost every other department so does it really matter?

I don´t really get why PS4 owners would want that, in that case would they not get a X1? Besides, I Think PS4 have alot of other strong brands so they are probably alright :). I amhe happiest son in the World, soon having Halo 1-5 on one console though :).

DexInDaJungle said:
Nem said:
Skullwaker said:
I think the real question is if the X1 will ever get a proper Halo-like game

Too far?

Given the reception to Halo master chief collection and the halo 5 beta, i would say that is a legitimate question.

Hasn't the Halo 5 beta gotten mostly positive feedback on sites like Neogaf, Reddit and so on. A lot of the Halo fans who were upset with 4 seem to be liking the direction 5 is going in, so I'm not sure what you're talking about lol

I heard it had alot of fps problems.

Around the Network

Last gen, Call of Duty became the FPS of choice for most people. Since they have been pushing the series more and more into the future, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a sci-fi, Halo-like, iteration in the near future.

Having said that, I expect Destiny 2 to be a spiritual successor to Halo.

Nem said:

It's a beta for a reason...

DexInDaJungle said:
Nem said:

It's a beta for a reason...

No need to kill the messanger. :P

Did anybody ACTUALLY read my post? I said there are SOME PEOPLE not all who would like to play a Halo-like game on the PS4. I also said that the game has a VERY MIXED so that would mean that there are people who enjoyed the game. So PLEASE read the post before making a comment, thanks.

Proud to be a Californian.

I just want to make it clear that I was in fact joking. I didn't intend on my post being taken 100% seriously. My apologies. :P

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread