By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will the PlayStation 4 ever get a proper Halo-like game?

Galahaddy said:
I don't want one

I don't even really care if the PS4 ges one.  I wouldn't say I wouldn't want one, but rather that I wouldn't notice it.

Around the Network

Not interested in having one personally. I am content with PlayStation and its varied library of titles.

I don't think that anybody that bought a PS4 really expects or wants a Halo-like game. Otherwise they would have bought XBox.
There's Killzone as an exclusive space marines FPS, for those that like that genre, and there's no need to develop another one.

But, in the end, it's not my cup of tea, so even if there was, I wouldn't buy it, just like I didn't buy Killzone.

What about kill zone?

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

anthony64641 said:
What about kill zone?

It was touted as the "Halo Killer" back when it was created. But that was never the case.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:
anthony64641 said:
What about kill zone?

It was touted as the "Halo Killer" back when it was created. But that was never the case.

To be honest from what I saw on Youtube, the new KZ looked kinda fun. And I mean the campaign, not sure about MP. It might be a game I pick up over the summer when the drought hits me.

Question should be if it even needs Halo, which it doesnt if i recall

This is like asking whether XB1 would have an Uncharted or God Of War-like game.

darkenergy said:
Did anybody ACTUALLY read my post? I said there are SOME PEOPLE not all who would like to play a Halo-like game on the PS4. I also said that the game has a VERY MIXED so that would mean that there are people who enjoyed the game. So PLEASE read the post before making a comment, thanks.

You can't say there were mixed opinions and then just list the negative opinions though. You would have to list both to not seem biased that is what made me write my reply. So people read and responded to the OP. Now if you do not like some of the replies then that is different but most of them are indeed responding to what is in the OP....

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Isn't destiny more Halo like than Halo 4/5 will ever be?... Listening to some of the reactions to the 343 entriez, it seems they really wanted to make some CoD games...

not that I care much, there is nothing like the playstation exclusives either on the other consoles, like there is nothing like the Nintendo franchises on the rival systems, this is what exclusives are for, différentiation...