By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Orders week ending Dec 20th. Over 26k people pre ordering MH4? Suuure

Uncharted 4 is overtracked. 

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:

Uncharted 4 is overtracked. 

It's not

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

That's one odd chart
I think weekly numbers for The Order have picked up even further recently. Since we turned 2015 I have kept an eye on online retailer charts and the game has climbed them nicely. Hoping it'll reach 400k pre-orders in US by release date.

kivi95 said:
The MH4 numbers are bs. A game with no release date aswell as a serie that is not even big in the US.

Is it really not big though? Its no AC/COD but i wouldn't say a potential 500k+ seller for US (and potential 1mil+ outside of Japan) isnt big ;-D

WOW!!!! MH4 is killing it every week!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

5-6 Weeks until something new comes out :/

And no Wii U game in the list, although some shouldn't be too far behind

shikamaru317 said:
Ninsect said:
Type-0 somehow got 20k pre-orders this week on PS4

This is the week that the Limited edition was made available for preorder, isn't it? Type-0 HD did shoot up pretty high on Amazon that week. 20k for PS4 does seem a bit too high though.

Oh in that case it's not too strange

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

VGChartz always seems to do a great job with pre-orders of JRPGs! ( MH4 is more of an action RPG, but whatever)

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

shikamaru317 said:

I wonder just how many of those ESO preorder still exist? A large portion of those were from before the game was delayed the first time, and now it has been delayed twice. Surely the console versions don't actually have over 200k active preorders combined, that would be pretty huge for a game that is still officially P2P on consoles in addition to XBL/PSN fees (though the fact that the 6 month sub option on PC has been removed suggests it will be going F2P within the next 6 months, possibly at the same time that the console versions release).

Meh just a system ioi uses, where he bases it on other games and release date. So basically all preorders until the weeks to go becomes what it was before would be correct. And I imagine any extra preorders would cancel out people who cancelled or just plain forgot.

I'm more surprised at 200 people preordering The Last Guardian.