By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Define "Nintendo Magic"

WolfpackN64 said:
Being able to pick a Nintendo game on blind faith and have 99,5% certainty that it will work flawlessly (and you can include online in that percentage).

Thats not magic, thats just a standard the gaming industry should have.

It will be funny if an Ubisoft game works day one and people claim witch craft though.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

To me Nintendo magic refers to any game being fun and appealing to people of all ages.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

i never felt Nintendo magic, i guess i am cold blooded killer

Maraccuda said:
WolfpackN64 said:
Being able to pick a Nintendo game on blind faith and have 99,5% certainty that it will work flawlessly (and you can include online in that percentage).

Thats not magic, thats just a standard the gaming industry should have.

It will be funny if an Ubisoft game works day one and people claim witch craft though.

Key word there is should lol

Honestly if there ever is another console market crash it will be due to broken games continuing to be released.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I think it's when a game just.....works and is incredibly good and fun and polished.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Nintendo spent years understanding "Disney Magic". The magic is similar...and made to draw the attention hearts of children and families. Itsalso for people who are children at heart and like fun loving games.

So, you don't like having fun with games? Or are you talking about this thing called "manchild" that some people say and I don't understand or care about anyway?

Around the Network
mii-gamer said:
The tingling feeling around your genitals

Tingle feeling up your genitals? ;)

Conina said:
mii-gamer said:
The tingling feeling around your genitals

Tingle feeling up your genitals? ;)

I think that's why it's called magic, it's unexplainable, but unfortunately not everyone believes in magic.

WhiteEaglePL said:

I think it's when a game just.....works and is incredibly good and fun and polished.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Nintendo spent years understanding "Disney Magic". The magic is similar...and made to draw the attention hearts of children and families. Itsalso for people who are children at heart and like fun loving games.

So, you don't like having fun with games? Or are you talking about this thing called "manchild" that some people say and I don't understand or care about anyway?

Being a child at heart is not a bad thing, idk why so many people get offended by it. It basically just means u still have an active interest in hobbies or other things u liked as a kid and are a fun/silly person. As long as ur still a responsible and respectful adult, being a kid at heart in many people's view is a good thing.

I'll be the first to admit I'm a manchild and I'm proud of it, I love video games, cartoons, superhero movies and I'm an extremely fun loving, silly person with a positive outlook on things and i dont take life too seriously but I'm still a responsible, hardworking adult and a good husband & father. Those childish qualities are what made my wife to fall in love with me and that's why my daughter is my best friend, I'm pretty sure that's also the reason why I make friends instead of enemies.

As long as ur not a jobless, middle-aged man living in ur parents basement, playing video games all day then there is nothing wrong with being a child at heart.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Being a child at heart is not a bad thing, idk why so many people get offended by it. It basically just means u still have an active interest in hobbies or other things u liked as a kid and are a fun/silly person. As long as ur still a responsible and respectful adult, being a kid at heart in many people's view is a good thing.

I'll be the first to admit I'm a manchild and I'm proud of it, I love video games, cartoons, superhero movies and I'm an extremely fun loving, silly person with a positive outlook on things and i dont take life too seriously but I'm still a responsible, hardworking adult and a good husband & father. Those childish qualities are what made my wife to fall in love with me and that's why my daughter is my best friend, I'm pretty sure that's also the reason why I make friends instead of enemies.

As long as ur not a jobless, middle-aged man living in ur parents basement, playing video games all day then there is nothing wrong with being a child at heart.

That makes much more sense, thanks! Technically I'm not an adult yet but I definitly won't give up watching some of my favourite films like Lort/Hobbit or Pirates of Carribean......or play MarioKart as examples of 2 of my hobbies.