By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Define "Nintendo Magic"

WolfpackN64 said:
Being able to pick a Nintendo game on blind faith and have 99,5% certainty that it will work flawlessly (and you can include online in that percentage).

Exept for smash bros 3ds that game has some major online flaws like being banned for 100 hundred years or being banned by choosing peach. But most nintendo games are less buggy than games from other developers I got to admit that

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Qwark said:
WolfpackN64 said:
Being able to pick a Nintendo game on blind faith and have 99,5% certainty that it will work flawlessly (and you can include online in that percentage).

Exept for smash bros 3ds that game has some major online flaws like being banned for 100 hundred years or being banned by choosing peach. But most nintendo games are less buggy than games from other developers I got to admit that

that's the 0.5% percent...

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

Pretty much Nintendo's ability to disguise world issues in games we can all enjoy so just maybe, few people can actually learn life lessons while having fun...

Like Pikmin, which teaches us to enslave other peoples, wage genocide, and assign tasks according to skin colour. :p

The ability for their games to look childish, but if you think about them, very dark!