By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Black Ops 3 revive Call of Duty for a year?

Do you think Black Ops 3's sales will be near Black Ops 2 levels?

Yes 50 33.11%

No 68 45.03%

Maybe 33 21.85%

Total:151
Sony-For-Life said:
I loved WAW I liked BO and i didnt like BO2 mostly because they went for future and they ruined the zombies story somehow, i wish they make the WAW2.

same, would love a world at war 2, but i'd gladly take a black ops game with a world war 2 setting.

Around the Network

Yes.. BO3 is suuurely the game everyone wants!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

BO2 is imo the worst CoD ever created.

Loved Black Ops 1. Black Ops 2 was even better! Ghosts sucked(my opinion) and MW3 was just 'good' but Advanced Warfare rekindled my love for the franchise Looking forward to Black Ops 3 which will be the first 'black ops' using a new engine(either same as the AW engine or entirely new).

I'm not sure why the gaming community didn't like AW even thou it was like 100% better and faster than the previous game. I mean the pace in the game was alot better, but still those are opinions. Now for BO3, if it wasn't similar to AW i don't think it will get it will revive COD, as a matter of fact i think it will make it much worse.

Around the Network

I am one of the few who enjoys COD but I my opinion the first Black Ops had the best campaign but I am not sure if it will still be call Black Ops 3 or if it's going to be an entirely different story altogether but I wouldn't mine if they continue the story one last time.

Proud to be a Californian.

No. COD will continue its decline in popularity.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Call of Duty Ghosts 2 needs to happen. That game could save the franchise.

MoHasanie said:

No. COD will continue its decline in popularity.

lol you really think this game won't outsell advanced warfare and ghosts?

If Treyarch can make a killer Zombie mode that's completely new from their previous then yes for me.

Honestly that's the only reason why I've enjoyed getting CoD games and mainly loved Treyarch for it. I couldn't really care less about the actual campaign or online as they all seem to be very generic and the same as alot of other FPS. They're fun but nothing exciting about.