By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will The Order: 1886 surprise people?

Nem said:
It looks ok. Just wish devs didnt try to insult us saying 30 fps is more cinematic than 60. If it werent for that i would be looking at the game in a more positive light.

Maybe you should direct your negativity towards the journalists asking the dumb questions. They insult us by making "topics/news" out of those things.

Around the Network
foodfather said:
No way will this meta 80+. Think Knack to Beyond Two Souls. The gameplay looks shite.

Are you serious?!  The gameplay looks like crap? I wonder what you deem worthy then. It looked pretty solid to me. Putting this on the same level as Knack is a bit of a reach, isn't it?!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

If you are not expecting a good solid 3 fps game with a decent story then yeah you might be surprised. I won't be however.

Kerotan said:
If you are not expecting a good solid 3 fps game with a decent story then yeah you might be surprised. I won't be however.

nah i've always been excited for it, it's a day one for me and has been ever since i laid eyes on it, i just know a lot of people have been skeptical about it

fatslob-:O said:
I don't think it will ...

The only thing this game does to stand out from the other cover-based third person shooter's is the different setting and more unique or original content along with it's extremely good graphics ...

You're describing what Halo started as compared to previous FPS

Sounds promising

Around the Network
thedawghousev2 said:
Kerotan said:

nah i've always been excited for it, it's a day one for me and has been ever since i laid eyes on it, i just know a lot of people have been skeptical about it

it's ps4 exclusive and a linear 3rd person shooter. not everyones cup of tea so it gets a lot of hate. i'll likely enjoy it even if it has a 70/100 meta. sales will be good thanks to the ps4 beasting so much. i mean look at drive club it's sales are great and it had a shocking online launch and harsh reviews. 

Kerotan said:
thedawghousev2 said:
Kerotan said:

it's ps4 exclusive and a linear 3rd person shooter. not everyones cup of tea so it gets a lot of hate. i'll likely enjoy it even if it has a 70/100 meta. sales will be good thanks to the ps4 beasting so much. i mean look at drive club it's sales are great and it had a shocking online launch and harsh reviews. 

same thing with knack. i've had many people my age play it and love it. in fact every kid or adult i've played knack with loved it, but it reviewed horribly. that's the thing about ps4 exclusives this gen, good games, but review badly.

thedawghousev2 said:
Kerotan said:
thedawghousev2 said:
Kerotan said:

same thing with knack. i've had many people my age play it and love it. in fact every kid or adult i've played knack with loved it, but it reviewed horribly. that's the thing about ps4 exclusives this gen, good games, but review badly.

the game has sold about 1.5m including digital and will come to ps plus eventually. it did ok for an average game. 

Kerotan said:

the game has sold about 1.5m including digital and will come to ps plus eventually. it did ok for an average game. 

Cerny said it was a small scale project, I'd say it actually did very well.

It might not come to PS Plus considering it's well below the 70+ standard for PS Plus releases.

I think it will sell OK.
Game itself will probably be nothing special besides looking really good.
And I plan to buy it, haven't played a cover shooter in a while